OPENING: Benefits Account Manager
Responsible for customer service and assisting account executive and advisor with day-to-day tasks.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Processing and Submitting of New and Renewal Business to carriers
- Review and Audit Open enrollment changes 45 days after open enrollment to verify for accuracy
- Assist Advisor and Account Executive with variety of duties
- Supporting Day to Day Customer / Client inquiries
- Prepare and Market Sales Leads
- Prepare and Market renewals
- Manage agency systems (EPIC, CSR24, Employee Navigator)
- Client Carrier Portal Trainings
- Regular and Reliable attendance
- Assist Account Executives with providing accurate information to Advisors and Clients
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of insurance products and services.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, and Agency Software.
- Knowledge of Employee Navigator, Applied EPIC, and ThinkHR would be a plus.
- Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task, and function as a team player.
- Ability to work with accuracy, organization, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using office equipment and technology.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current Health and Benefits License
- 1-2 years of benefits experience.
EXEMPT STATUS: Non-Exempt, subject to time clock usage
PAY TYPE: $16.50/hour- $25.50/hour (Dependent on Experience)
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Matching, PTO
REPORTS TO: PFS Johnstown Agency Manager
TO APPLY: Email your resume to Travis Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org
OPENING: Sales / Producers
This individual generates new business production through the sale of Commercial and/or Employee Benefits insurance products. They must demonstrate clear understanding of insurance coverage and program designs to fulfill the needs of clients. Ability to manage schedules, set appointments with prospective clients, analyze existing exposures and present alternative insurance solutions to fulfill the needs of prospects and clients. Must be high energy, self-managed with a persistent desire to succeed.