At PFS Insurance, we appreciate that one policy does not fit all. Every business is different and the issues and risks faced are unique as well. We take the time to get to know your business and understand your company’s individual needs. From there, we are able to customize a viable, cost-effective solution.
We can provide you with access to a wide range of insurance options to protect your business.
- Business property insurance: Covers assets like furniture, fixtures, stock, and computer equipment both owned and leased.
- Business interruption insurance: Pays for the income your company loses due to a temporary shutdown.
- Business auto insurance: Covers company vehicles used in business operations.
- Umbrella liability insurance: Insures losses in excess of amounts covered by other insurance policies and may protect in situations not covered by other policies.
- Workers' compensation: Covers the medical expenses and lost income of your employees if they are hurt on the job.
- General liability: Protects against claims of loss caused by negligent acts and/or omissions that result in injury or damage on the premises of a business or from the use of a product manufactured or distributed by a business.
- Professional liability insurance: Protects you from charges of professional negligence or failure to perform your professional duties.